I signed up with Craig to coach me after completing Noosa Tri 2019 to work towards doing a 70.3 distance. Craig has been absolutely amazing with his support and knowledge, and never laughs at my “stupid questions”. I have learnt so much from him but also gained so much confidence in my ability. Since starting with Craig, I completed two more Olympic distance triathlons (Kingscliff and Robina) and 70.3 distance at Tweed Enduro, and currently training for another 70.3.Kathy Keast
$200 per month
Charged in Australian dollars
Paid after your first month of coaching
Who Are You?
- You have done a few triathlons and now ready for a long distance event.
- You have completed a 70.3 event and ready for an Ironman.
- You weren’t completely happy with your first time experience in a long distance triathlon.
Why Burnt Brick Coaching?
I have been coached by a few Triathlon coaches, and quite a few Cricket coaches and over that time and experience I’ve built up 4 Principles that I want to use in my own Coaching.
- Honest, open communication.
- Transfer enthusiasm from me to the athlete.
- Simplifying the complex and being able to communicate it in different ways.
- Care about the individual athlete.
If these appeal to you, and you want to have a go at some long distance triathlons then get in contact and let’s have a chat.
Craig has helped me specifically with running training, the best thing has been how the training is tailor made to my fitness levels and my goals. Craig is very knowledgeable and passionate about training and practices what he preaches!Don McLauchlan